Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Post-Harry Potter and Next Clean-up 10/29

The visit by Harry Potter fans this past weekend was tremendous, with the Jenks playground transformed into a large chessboard! Thankfully, the work we've done in the woods didn't appear to be affected. Saturday morning I managed to get a few more ferns planted and I apologize for not reminding everyone I would be there. I think the work we've done by the playground entrance looks great, but we are looking for more stones and other barrier material to minimize trampling of the new plants. I think we should also focus more on the other end. There is a lot of weed and branch removal to do, as well as sprucing up the corner. If you are able to spend a few minutes during the week days doing some clean-up, you are welcome to - just drop me a message when you do it.

As for the next clean-up/planting, I am not able to schedule myself for early Saturday mornings for a while. I plan to be present at 11am on Sat. Oct 29. If you want to come earlier that Saturday, let me know and I can give you some ideas of what to do. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment